Wouldn’t it be nice to know what super strengths you bring to your job of being a business leader? Every Superhero, even Superman, has a weakness. Wouldn’t it be nice to understand what your Achille’s heel is?
The Spark Assessment takes a unique look at your business and your leadership team. Too often, assessments only consider one or the other.
By examining the mindset of leadership as well as the structure and performance of the company, we can get to the heart of predicting where the business will succeed and where it will be challenged.
What Will I Learn from this Assessment?
Within 72 hours you will receive an in-depth document in PDF form that summarizes your results with further explanation on the challenges identified. Your business diagnostic results will provide:
- A critical assessment of the transparency of your leadership team. Are you honest enough with yourself to see things for what they really are and react straightforwardly or are you prone to creating scenarios that sound so much better, but are only tenuously attached to what is actually happening?
- An assessment of the “battery” that powers you and your leadership team. Everyone wakes up in the morning with a certain amount of energy to tackle the day. Did you know that each person has a unique battery size that varies only slightly from day-to-day? Matching what it will take to the battery size available is a critical component of predicting success.
- An understanding of your preferred method for decision making.
- A clear inventory of your strengths for success and challenges you need to overcome.
An assessment of your business’ inhibitors – they can include: Founder’s Cap, Jack-of-all-Trades Mentality, Personnel, Infrastructure, Technology, and Market Facing Potential.
What to Expect
This is a serious Business Diagnostic assessment tool. If you take the time to provide the real numbers and answer questions open and honestly, your results will be on target. Rest assured the information you provide, and your final results are completely private and protected.
What it Requires:
- About 90 minutes free from distraction
- Have your financials (3-5 years of Profit & Loss statements) available
- You will be sent two links:
First is the Business Evaluator (business structure & performance)
Second is the Mindset Evaluator (personality, management style, strengths, weaknesses)