Wouldn’t it be nice to know what super strengths you bring to your job of being a business leader? And wouldn’t it be great to identify your kryptonite – where your business skills could be stronger?
What Will I Learn from this Assessment?
- A critical assessment of the transparency of your leadership team. Are you honest enough with yourself to see things for what they really are and react straightforwardly or are you prone to creating scenarios that sound so much better, but are only tenuously attached to what is actually happening?
- An assessment of the “battery” that powers you and your leadership team. Everyone wakes up in the morning with a certain amount of energy to tackle the day. Did you know that each person has a unique battery size that varies only slightly from day-to-day? Matching what it will take to the battery size available is a critical component of predicting success.
- An understanding of your preferred method for decision making.
- A clear inventory of your strengths for success and challenges you need to overcome.
What to Expect
This is a serious Business Diagnostic assessment tool. If you take the time to provide the real numbers and answer questions open and honestly, your results will be on target. Rest assured the information you provide, and your final results are completely private and protected.
What it Requires:
- About 90 minutes free from distraction
- Have your financials (3-5 years of Profit & Loss statements) available
- You will be sent two links:
First is the Business Evaluator (business structure & performance)
Second is the Mindset Evaluator (personality, management style, strengths, weaknesses)
What Does it Cost?
This online assessment costs $1,200. It will take about 90 minutes of your time. Success of this business diagnostic depends on your commitment to providing honest, open answers to a wide range of questions about you and your business.